Chiropractic adjustments by Dr. James Lee in Austin Texas.
When you are out of alignment, when your body is experiencing a restrictive range of motion, when you are having pain and tightness and an overall sluggish feeling, chances are that you are out of alignment. A chiropractic adjustment will address this “out of alignment” and make you feel better. Our bodies know what to do, they know that they need to be straight and have proper posture. So, a Chiropractic adjustment will align your spine and relax your body and create a new muscle memory pattern for change. So after several adjustments by Dr. James Lee at Austin Chiropractic, your body will begin to remember the proper posture and begin to help you keep it in its corrected form.
Network Chiropractic adjustments by Dr. James Lee.
During your initial visit and after closely examining the spine and determining the level of stress, Dr. James Lee usually applies a lite touch along the spine and pelvis to cue the center of the brain to relax and reverse all the current tension parameters.
- This is how Chiropractic helps our bodies heal.
- The Chiropractor will adjust and align the spine, which will in turn release a majority of our tension.
- The patient is then in a relaxed state(para-sympathetic) and the physical stress dissipates.
- This combination allows the central nervous system to unblock itself and function at a higher capacity.
- Dr. James Lee of Austin Network Chiropractic recommends that people come 2 times a week for a few weeks, then one time a week until they feel better. Then Dr. Lee would recommend a maintenance plan over the course of several months.
Dr. James Lee understands that there are many chiropractors in Austin, Texas and that people have a lot of options. However, when you are selecting a Chiropractor in Austin Texas, especially for your family, please ask the following:
- Does the Chiropractor see children? This is very important. If the Chiropractor has a percentage of a pediatric patients then they understand the true value of chiropractic and the effects on the nervous system. Also the structural importance that chiropractic provides in a growing spine. More on Pediatric
- Are their prices reasonable? A single visit to a Chiropractic office should not cost you more than $75. If the chiropractor is charging more than that then you are probably receiving more than just a chiropractic adjustment, which is fine. You might be receiving physical therapy, massage or something else.
- Availability. When are they open and are they nearby. This is important especially if you have rigid work hours and your time is limited. Most chiropractors have flexible hours, so this should not be an issue. However it is important to understand that you most likely will need a sequence of chiropractic treatments to heal properly.