Network Spinal Analysis
At Austin Network Chiropractic we love to utilize many methods to help our clients heal naturally. All of them are natural, safe and non-invasive. The Chiropractic care model usually consists of a series of adjustments, which are made by our licensed chiropractor Dr. James Lee utilizes the technique, Network Chiropractic and Network spinal analysis, which is an evidenced-based approach to body awareness and complete wellness.
Network Spinal Analysis, What is it?
While in the office, during a session, a very gentle, precise touch to the spine will cue the brain to create a new, wellness-promoting strategy for your body to heal. There are two unique healing waves that usually develop with this work, after a few sessions. They are associated with a spontaneous release of energy and tension in the spine, also the release of life tensions that act as fuel to assist the spine in re-organization and increased wellness. Dr. James Lee combines his clinical assessments of spinal refinements with the clients self-assessment of wellness and life changes.
“There is a conscious awakening of the relationships between the mind, body and emotion of the individual under Network Spinal Analysis care. This greater self-awareness is the expression of the human spirit and is brought out with this work.”
The Network Spinal Analysis Philosophy
Network Spinal Analysis is a chiropractic-based system within the wellness paradigm that places the person in an active role for fully maximizing the expression of their own innate potential. Most health care models focus on an illness approach, which is based on fear and dominance. Whereas the wellness approach with Network Chiropractic is based on empowerment and partnership with the Doctor.
The design of network Spinal Analysis is to advance spinal and neural integrity by developing new strategies and self-organization. “It is about living life from the inside out”
The series of light touches along the spine by the Doctor allows the client to experience a deeper awareness of their own spinal structures and a release of spinal tensions.
Dr. James Lee believes the knowledge and wisdom acquired through experiencing Network Spinal Analysis will aid individuals in making healthier choices. Therefore, a shift in human culture toward a more compassionate, creative, vital, and self-aware individual.
“By the optimizing of an individual’s biology, Network Spinal Analysis will facilitate positive transformation on a global scale — one spine at a time”
What come to Our Office?
- There is an intelligence within each individual which not only keeps that person alive but also animates, coordinates, repairs, renews, empowers and heals.
- Spinal subluxations are an interference to the proper functioning of the nervous system and its ability to send, receive and coordinate life force and intelligence.
- The nervous system is the main coordinating system and distribution center for this innate intelligence.
- The purpose of the professional care in this office is to assist in the reduction of spinal cord tension and associated vertebral subluxations, and to develop and maintain spinal and nerve system integrity. This empowers a greater communication of this life power and coordinating intelligence. A healthier spine, nervous system and enhanced health and quality of life, is the desired outcome.
- Alteration in the shape, position, tone, or tension of the nervous system, at the spinal level, will block, inhibit, or redirect the expression of this intelligence.
- Symptoms are not necessarily a sign of illness. They can occur to alert the individual of the need for change Proper coordination, repair, movement, inspiration, empowerment and healing cannot be expressed when this life power and intelligence is blocked, or redirected.
- Everyone, in spite of specific symptoms or ailments, can benefit from a more flexible, elastic, and subluxation-free spine and nervous system.
- The specific location of symptoms does not correlate to specific subluxations or areas of spinal tension needing to be adjusted. The severity of the symptoms does not correlate with the severity of subluxations. The reduction of symptoms is not an effective indicator of improved health.
- We do not treat specific symptoms, conditions or ailments, other than vertebral subluxations. We do not imply that any particular adjustment or series of adjustments will have a direct effect on any symptom or condition a person may be presenting. Research studies show improved physical and emotional health and well-being reported by thousands of practice members receiving Network Spinal Analysis.
- An individual may have symptoms and not need an adjustment on a particular visit. An individual may have no symptoms and may require extensive adjustments on a particular visit. A person’s symptoms are not necessarily in direct relationship with his or her prognosis.
- It is encouraged that any individual having concerns about symptoms or ailments consult with his or her physician at any time during care.
- By their very intent, various treatments may interfere with the functioning of the nervous system. This may include drugs, such as pain relievers, muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatory compounds and mood-altering medication. This can often prolong the time for spinal correction.
- Medication levels for a non-flexible body/mind stuck in sickness are not necessarily the same as a body becoming well.
- Your innate intelligence is the true agent of healing, empowerment, coordination, inspiration, movement and joy. Healing is an inside job, coordinated by the same power that develops and renews your body.
- We will not venture into the practice of medicine by advising about the need for reduction of medications. We advise that you consult with your primary physician to determine the objective and goal to be obtained by receiving a particular medical treatment, and determine if this is consistent with your desire for wellness at this point in time. Your physician may guide you in changing any medication or treatments, including any herbal supplements you are presently utilizing to accommodate for your ever-changing body-mind.