These are Dr. James Lee’s top 5 things parents should not do with an autistic child, remember there are other things to be aware of.
- DO NOT EAT Foods with Gluten and/or casein. Gluten is a protein found in wheat and other grains. Also any milk protein casein. This is milk, wheat cereal, breads, yogurt and many other products.
- DO NOT EAT any foods or drinks with High Fructose, Corn Syrup and any artificial sugars.
- Do NOT EAT any foods and drinks with artificial ingredients.
- DO NOT OVER-MEDICATE. Seek alternative options for health problems and consult a Naturopathic Doctor.
- DO NOT GIVE UP on an Autistic Child!